We achieve results in excess of 500% ROI within the first year without capital expenditure or complex IT investments.
- We work with all levels of management to transform management culture in order to drive accountability at the point of execution.
- We audit and support the engagement for 6 months following completion to ensure that success is sustained.
- Our clients measure the engagement to deliver quantifiable financial results.
- Our Consultants are expert coaches; they are empathetic, modest, and can precipitate change from within.
- We train leadership through customized workplace application coaching, ensuring the results we achieve together are significant and sustainable.
We deliver sustainable results, build lasting relationships and earn the reputation of a valued partner and trusted advisor with executive leadership. Leaders trust our judgement, respect our honesty and value our expertise, and this is why our clients rehire us over 50% of the time.
How Do We Evaluate The Benefits
We are focused on results and making sure our clients can measure us against our commitments. Each week, our joint client and Trindent management teams review the financial evaluation. This allows our clients to track operational performance right through to our client’s P&L. Our baseline and evaluation is 100% transparent and you measure us.
I found your firm’s approach to optimizing our operations to be refreshing, and extremely powerful in how it generates bottom-line results. The operations team now has new tools and reports to view productivity, cost, speed, service and quality in real-time, and the speed at which these tools were developed and rolled out was impressive.
– A FORTUNE 500 ENERGY COMPANY
HOSPITAL PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZATION
Trindent assessed one of the largest pediatric rehabilitation hospitals in the United States and re-evaluated the total business process from initial referral to the point of final revenue recognition. Trindent successfully improved productivity and overall collection performance.
HYDROCARBON LOSS CONTROL
A multinational integrated exploration and production company was struggling with significant oil losses within several facilities. Trindent was engaged to design and implement world-class oil loss reduction programs.