Fully leverage your existing workforce and infrastructure to improve your bottom line
As the banking industry moves forward, executives are working to identify new business niches, develop customized services, implement innovative strategies and capture new market opportunities.
Now more than ever, banks are striving for increased efficiency to keep up with the increased pressures of new technologies, customer expectations and customer centricity. That’s where we can help. We can position you for success by helping you develop and execute strategies that enhance contact center efficiencies, improve call turn around time and increase active management.
We have partnered with some of the world’s leading banks, providing them with the right solutions when facing complex challenges, including:
- Improving forecasting and resource planning in contact centers;
- Decreasing call Turnaround Time (TAT);
- Making more capable supervisors through Active Management;
HOW WE MAKE IT HAPPEN™
CONTACT CENTER FORECASTING AND RESOURCE PLANNING
• Introduce productivity tools to increase visibility into individual performance.
• Align staffing plans with forecasts to improve utilization and improve performance during peak call volumes.
• Establish centralized forecasting and planning of resources to improve utilization.
• Reduce call volumes through sales training and increased accountability for fielding information requests through the online sales portal rather than the call center.
TURNAROUND TIME (TAT) IMPROVEMENT
• Install standardized checklists to decrease handling time and variability.
• Redesign customer service roles and provide additional training to decrease escalations, reducing supervisor interventions.
• Enhance scripting and checklist effectiveness and compliance to achieve first call resolution sooner, and more frequently.
• Increasing visibility into daily activities by installing management dashboards and installing daily schedule reviews as part of Active Management.
IMPROVING THE EFFECTIVENESS OF MANAGERIAL STAFF
• Install daily schedule reviews to improve business visibility and increase alignment between frontline staff and business goals.
• Provide Active Management training to frontline managers through executives, teaching them how to effectively measure, monitor, and manage their areas
• Introduce comprehensive Skills Matrices to drive training and development plans and improve staff effectiveness