Are you aware of the impact of fuel loss, or how to measure and manage it?
Achieving profitability in the airline industry is challenging: competition, regulations, organized labor, fuel prices and maintenance are all factors. In addition to these challenges, the industry has languished in poor methods and standards for controlling jet fuel losses, which has been amplified by poor stewardship of fuel contractors.
Trindent brings a new approach to eliminating fuel losses by effectively and sustainably implementing operational and financial controls. Our consultants focus on the point of execution, from the storage tanks at off-airport locations to into-plane fueling. We recognize deficiencies immediately whether they are process related, such as opportunity with enhancing accounting accounts or behavior, such as accurate tank gauging procedures compliant with API/ASTM. We assess your accounting and physical reconciliation process looking for gaps preventing a rigorous, comprehensive daily accounting of all owned fuel.
HOW WE MAKE IT HAPPEN™
We have partnered with some of the world’s leading airlines by providing them with the right solutions when facing complex business problems, including:
• Physical loss control and measurement assurance with off-airport and airport locations
• Vendor management within the fuel supply chain
Our process-based Fuel Management Improvement approach is unique in this industry and has created considerable value for airlines:
• Process and management system improvements to prevent significant gain/loss percentages for physical loss
• Revise measurement procedures to align with best practices and standards (API, ASTM, AFA)
• Redesign of escalation and claims procedures for receipt movements
• Out-of-tolerance measurements reconciliation and settlement tools
• Redesign accounting reconciliation process to increase financial accuracy and management