10 Reasons You Should Work at a Management Consulting Firm
At Trindent Consulting, an operations-focused management consulting firm, you can expect to work hard, travel often and work on client sites to solve complex business problems. Let’s just say, this isn’t your typical 9 – 5 job.
If you like a fast-paced, dynamic environment, this could be a perfect fit. Not everyone will find the management consultant lifestyle appealing. But having the opportunity to work alongside some of the brightest in the business, tackling business issues and having a direct impact on a company’s bottom line does not compare to any other profession. Here are 10 reasons why you should consider a career in management consulting:
- Calibre of workmates—we hire some of the best in the profession. You’ll have the opportunity to work with bright, ambitious and talented individuals.
- Continuous learning—at Trindent we offer an extensive training and development program. Our consultants also learn a tremendous amount on the ground working directly with our clients.
- International opportunities—our firm is growing globally. There are several opportunities to work throughout the U.S. and the Asia-Pacific region.
- Work directly with clients—at several other firms, it takes years or a certain job title to have access to clients. Not here. The client exposure is direct and consistent.
- Become well-versed in three industries—our focus on three industries: energy, healthcare, and financial services enable us to be highly specialized and deliver service offerings specific to our clients.
- It’s a meritocracy—if you work hard and achieve results, you will be rewarded. At Trindent, we recognize team members who deliver results.
- Learn a niche discipline—consulting is a vague term nowadays. But the type of consulting we do is very specific and well-positioned for today’s economy. Our results yield approximately 500 – 1500% ROI.
- You get to Make It Happen™—many other firms only provide advice on how to make improvements. At Trindent, we actually Make It Happen™—we implement change and deliver outstanding and sustainable results for our clients.
- Competitive salaries—Trindent offers very competitive salaries including a lucrative bonus plan.
- Building lasting relationships—we host several and frequent social events for our team. We understand that collaboration and team dynamics are of utmost importance.
So yes, many of the stereotypes of management consulting are true. You will find yourself working harder and longer than some of your friends, however, the experience you gain is tremendous. Contact me, if you would like to learn about current opportunities at Trindent Consulting.
This blog was written by Jen Narayan, Talent Acquisition Manager at Trindent Consulting.