Are you having challenges monitoring the facility in a near real-time mode or maintaining operational indicators with financial objectives?
Chemical processing facilities are challenged with managing multiple manufacturing processes within a single facility. Conflicting optimization strategies – operational, financial, and logistical – increase the challenge for effective metrics for the entire plant.
This is where we can help. We are uniquely equipped to improve your margins and achieve sustainable improvements by:
- reducing mass balance loss
- minimizing waste, reducing risk
- managing and control costs
Our consultants roll up their sleeves to get the job done. We suit up to ensure minimal safety risks to assess performance and methods; we review with your accountants to gain an understanding of your production calculations and unit of measure conversions, and visit your third-party logistics partners to ensure industry standard compliance.
HOW WE MAKE IT HAPPEN™
We have partnered with global chemical companies, providing them with the right solutions when facing complex challenges throughout the chemical value chain, including:
• Hydrocarbon Loss Control
• Third-Party Custody Measurement Stewardship
• Maintenance Productivity and Reliability-Centered Maintenance
• Procurement Excellence
Our Hydrocarbon Loss Control Improvement approach is unique in all hydrocarbon industries and has created considerable value for chemical plants:
• Process and management system improvements to prevent significant gain/loss percentages
• Revise measurement procedures to align with best practices and standards (API, ASTM)
• Redesign of escalation and claims procedures
• Out-of-tolerance measurements reconciliation and settlement
In the maintenance services area, our consultants have enabled our clients to realize significant savings in operating costs:
• Logistics and parts management for front-line groups
• Process and management systems for front-line, back-office, and support areas
• Reduction in non-value added activities
• Design, prototype, and implementation of cost-effective and sustainable method changes